We will not sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent. Website log files are generated. When a visitor requests a page from within the website, our Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web Server. Information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
• Your IP Address
• The IP Address of the Site that may have Referred you
• The Product Identifier for Version and Make of Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera, etc.)
• The Operating System platform (e.g. Macintosh or Windows)
• The Web Page that you may have linked to us from
• Search Words or Terms that are passed from a Search Engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo, etc.)
....and other information that does not contain personally identifiable information.
We comply with the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act (Commonwealth) 1988 (Australia). In accordance with the National Privacy Principles, we will not collect sensitive information about you (including information about your health, racial or ethnic origin, political or religious beliefs, philosophical beliefs, membership of professional or trade associations or unions, sexual practices and criminal records) unless you have consented to this or unless we believe we are required by law to do so.
Join our mailing list
Sign up to Sydney Wildlife's online mailing list.Sign up online now
Become a Carer
To become a carer you'll need to complete a course.Upcoming courses